November 29, 2012

everything i've ever wanted

do you ever feel like someone just walked in, showed up, like who the fuck are you and got everything you've ever wanted, got everything you've been waiting for? and to make matters worse, they make it clear that they have what you don't.

that's how i feel. and it's not fair. maybe i'm being selfish, maybe i'm being childish. i don't know exactly. but, what i do know is i feel like that should have been me. that still should be me. but it's not, and it's frustrating.

4 comments:

  1. It's ok to be selfish sometimes. Hope brighter days are around the corner for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes. In fact, I agree with every thing you just said. I've been there. And it actually really sucks. I don't know what it is you think you deserved-- BUT..it will make it that much better, and much more worth it to wait and get it in the end. Trust me on this one!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words :) I know it will, I just lack in the patience department ;)

      Delete