October 1, 2012

Weekend rundown


Happy first day of October! October is my favorite month. I love the cool weather, the leaves changing colors AND my it's my birthday month. Not to mention getting to decorate for fall and halloween. I could not be more excited. This weekend I got a new lens for my camera. I got the 50 mm f/1.8 .. I am in love with this lens. It’s a great lens that allows you to get dramatically better images compared to the poor quality kit lens that comes with your camera. It also helps you to get to grips with aperture, as it goes all the way to f1.8. Cheap and effective, it comes highly recommended. Be careful though, once you see the difference in quality, it’ll just be the beginning of your lens buying habit, expanding your camera gear. It is super fast and I'm pretty sure it's going to be my new go to lens. In fact .. here are some more pictures from a boudoir photo shoot that we did this weekend. These are some of my favorites. You can see another one of my favorites here.







I love getting feedback on my work. I would love so much if you would leave your thoughts.
Which is your favorite? Would you ever do a boudoir photo shoot?

2 comments:

  1. Did you take these at her house?
    I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a natural photographer! LOVE that last picture. New follower from the GFC Blog Hop! Would love for you to visit and follow back ;)
    Vikki xx
    www.littlelovesblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete