October 15, 2012

more pictures perhaps.

My life consists of working full-time and when I'm not at working I'm at a photo shoot or editing photos from one of my sessions or doing marketing. AND? I love it. It makes me so happy to be so busy, because being busy means people love my work. And nothing makes me happier.

Saturday Heather and I photographed a high-school reunion. It was great. Lemme just say it pretty entertaining by the end of the night!

and yesterday I went out with my brother and his girlfriend and did some what are suppose to be senior pictures of her & him individually  .. but we did a lot of couple photos as well. They turned out awesome.

Please, please, please let me know what you think! AND you can find more here. I will be adding more tonight!




    







How cute are they? For real.

1 comment: