October 10, 2012

It's my BIRTHDAY & this really happened!

Ok, so let me give you a little background info and hope it helps this story make more sense. There is a nursing home that just about everyone in Tyler's side of the family has or still does work at. His mom is a nurse there, I worked there as a nursing assistant, his brother worked there, our sister in law used to work there and works there again and Tyler used to and now works there again as a nurse. It's pretty much a family affair. SO, I wake up this morning to a message from my sister-in-law that goes like this:

Last night at work:

Girl: Where do I know your name from?
Heather: I don't know, I worked here awhile before ...
Girl: No, I just started in May ...  are there other Erringtons here maybe?
Heather: Yeah, my husband used to work here. But that was way before you.
Girl: What's his name?
Heather: Scott.
Girl: Scott what?
Heather: .... Errington? (DUMBASS)
Girl: Duh, right ... no, that's not it. Hmm.
Heather: Oh, my brother in law works here. Tyler. He is a nurse.
Girl: OH! That's it! He works as a pool nurse, right?
Heather: Yep.
Girl: Your brother in law is HOT, yo ....
Heather: My brother in law is TAKEN.
Girl: Like, forreal forreal taken? (WHORE. who says that?)
Heather: Like, if you try anything ... she will cut you. And you will "forreal forreal" bleed.
Girl: *stares*
Heather: That's not meant to be a threat or anything though ....
Girl: Ok, good ... I was gonna say --
Heather: It's just  fact.
Girl: ....oh


I was cracking up reading this. Great start to my morning, my birthday to be exact!

So I'm going to be off doing fun birthday things all day like getting my nails done, shopping, lunch with my friends and a whole lot of relaxing! {insert sarcasm} ..

I will actually be stuck at work the rest of the day, but I might just treat myself to a little shopping on my lunch break :)

1 comment:

  1. First off, happy birthday!!!! Second... that text message is hilarious - "she will cut you and you will foreal forreal bleed" toooo funny!

    ReplyDelete