September 10, 2012

Show & Tell Link-Up

I have a confession, I totally have baby fever. So this link-up with Becky is right up my alley.

1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)
   
Boys: Liam, Braden, Jameson Girls: Makenna, Harper, Ariana

2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}
   
I love grey and pink for a girl & grey and blue and brown or grey and green for a boy.




I love how simple this nursery is with the grey and pink. I like it because then you can add more colorful decor to personalize the room. I would much rather a bunch of little pink things than a pink wall.


If we have a boy this is going to be his bedding. I love the owls. For both girls and boys.
I love everything about this color scheme.

3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
   
Three. 3 to 4 years apart.

4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?

I don't know that I could put into words what I thinking the importance of parenting is, or if my idea of what is important is even "right". I don't think I will truly understand the importance of parenting until I become a parent myself. And that, I can't wait for :)

5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}

So many to choose from. I love simple newborn photos like this one.
Nothing fancy with a baby hanging from a tree.


6.  Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}
     
I never really thought about it much. I guess when I was a teenager I would always say I would never be like my mom. But I know that's not true. Yes there are certian things she does that I will never understand. But there isn't really one thing that sticks out in my mind. I think parenting is a learning process, and you may say you will never do something as a parent now, but it's completly different when you acutally have a child of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment