September 27, 2012

Do what you love & love what you do


I cannot tell you how excited I am that I finally feel like our photography business is finally starting to take off! We have a photo shoot scheduled for this Saturday & Sunday, an event booked for the second weekend in October, and even a wedding booked for NEXT October. Now, I know to some professional photographers that may not seem like much. Although we have been perusing photography for about 5 years now we're just getting started into the business side of it all. It's has been a month since we actually started to get this business in full swing with marketing, creating a website, business name and set price lists and I couldn't feel more blessed to be getting the business we are this quickly. I know we still have A LOT of work ahead of us, a lot to learn, but it is great to have this feeling of all the work we are putting into it is paying off.

Don't get me wrong, I am still begging anyone I have access to to let me take their pictures for our portfolio. My sister, my brother & his girlfriend have all gotten suckered into letting me take their pictures in the next few weeks. I take my nephews pictures almost every time I see him. The poor kid is only 4 months old and probably has had almost as many pictures taken of him as the Kardashian sisters ;)

Our blog is still has a lot to be done to it but you can head over and check out the few pictures we did have time to put up. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting this far! (:

    Grace @ http://gracefulwolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete