September 20, 2012

Coffee talk


Happy Thursday! It's Coffee Talk time with Natalie Blair


1. What is your favorite kind of coffee? Iced? Hot? Frappe? Or are you a tea kind of person?
I am a HUGE coffee person! I like mine hot, cold, iced, frappe, blended... WHATEVER! As long as it has caffeine in it, I'm good! My favorite would probably be a Caramel Frappe. No matter how cold it is outside.



2. What is your dream computer/laptop? And what kind are you using now?
I currently have an iMac and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, but its about 4 years old and its slowing down on me, so I could really use an upgrade of the same exact computer. Right now I am on my work PC. YUCK! I am 100% an Apple girl!




3. Have you ever regretted a blog post? What did you say?
Not a whole post, but something I said in the post, yes. I wrote something out of anger and so I deleted part of a post.


4. What is your favorite book?

The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins &  50 Shades trilogy by E. L. James

5. What's in your bag? (pictures too please!!)




1// Coach Bag that I've had for 3 years, I need a new one 2// Makeup all goes in a makeup bag without the initials TSL on it 3// iPhone 4// Leopard card/money holder 5// Inhaler because I have horrible asthma 6// LOTS & LOTS of receipts

Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

3 comments:

  1. GREAT POST!! You and I are a lot alike!!! I would LOVE to have any kind of computer from Apple to be honest!! UGH!! You are soooooooo lucky!!!!!

    Thank you for linking up with me! And I love the fact that you save a ton of receipts! I always throw mine away. The important ones too!! GAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved the Hunger Games series. 'Mockingjay' was my favorite, even though such sad things happened. I felt it was very brave and true.

    I can't do iced coffee in the winter. I love a good hot beverage when it's cold outside. I'm excited I have a new Japanese restaurant within walking distance - in the winter when I walk to the library, I can warm up with a pot of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunger Games I haven't read yet.. I heard a lot about it, but the way the Media made it out to be, it seemed like some sort of Twilight/Harry Potter thing. I may check it out now!

    ReplyDelete