August 26, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


This weeks Questions: All About the Internet


1. What is the first website you log on to each day? Facebook & Twitter

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about


3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Pinterest because I like decorating my non existent house and dressing myself in clothes I cant afford.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? Hm, I gotta say Twitter. I do love my Instagram though, don't get me wrong.

5. Favorite youtube video...post it!

It's a tie between these two:







6. Biggest online pet peeve? I could seriously write a short novel, which I kind of did do .. you can read that here. But honestly, vague tweets and Facebook status'.



1 comment:

  1. pintrest always! its actually good for something!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete