August 20, 2012

Show & Tell Link-Up

Today I am linking up with Becky from from Mrs. to Mama


If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list.
  1. A garage. Right now we don't have a garage and I'm realizing how nice it would have been to have one. This was something I didn't think was a big deal when we bought this home.
  2. A bigger master bathroom. Right now we have 1 1/2 bath, so we don't have our own bathroom, which is ok for now seeing as we don't have any kiddos to share with. But the next house will definitely need to have a updated big master bath.
  3. 4 bedrooms and an office. Right now I'm using one of our bedrooms as an office. But once we start having kids that's not going to work. So we definitely need an office that's my own.
  4. A finished basement / "mancave". We are hoping to finish our basement now, but the next house I don't want to have to do that kind of work. I want it to be there when we move in.
  5. Bigger closet space. Right now we each have our own closet but they are normal size, nothing special. And it would be so nice to have a walk-in-closet like we did at our apartment.
I'll leave the list at five. Because in reality... the list could be endless. But those are the "musts."

Show me your favorite room in a home {either your home, or any home, i.e. kitchen}.


If we ever build our own home I want a kitchen like this.
This kitchen would make me want to cook even more.

If you could have any room redone, tell me which one would it be and what would you like done?Our basement. Which we plan on slowly starting to work on. It's where our washer and dryer are and I hate going down to a blah basement with cool damp air. It would be so nice to have it finished and to add a closet around our washer and dryer. Maybe I would enjoy laundry more. HA! Yeah right.

And my dream basement would look something like this ..


with a bar of course.

Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.

I like shopping at TJ Maxx, Marshalls & Home Goods most of the time. I also love Crate and Barrel & Pottery Barn. Those are a little more expensive so I don't shop there a lot. But that doesn't mean I don't try and talk Ty into going there all the time.


Show me your dream home {it can be your home as well}


I love the look of this house. It's not too big .. very practical looking yet such a beautiful home.
I love the big windows and the wrap around porch.


Now that I am obsessing over all the things that need to be fixed/upgraded in my current home .. go do the same & link up with Becky!

Happy Monday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of your dream home...it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dream home! :)

    If you'd like, come on over to visit my dream home: Between the Bind

    ReplyDelete