August 25, 2012

Help!

Hey guys,

I need your help with something. As you might know as well as my daytime job, I specialize in wedding and newborn photography. I have been doing this on my own but as my business grows I need more help, especially with weddings. So, my sister-in-law who has gone to school for photography is going to join me! SO! I can no longer go by the name Ashley Henderson Photography. I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I love something like the name "Simply Bloom Photography" .. obviously I can't use that exact name but I like the idea of something like that rather than the standard words that are used in photography business names. But I'm not opposed to anything. So, please, send your ideas my way. I will be so grateful!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment