August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites & Friday Outfit

Happy Friday everyone! I don't know about you, but this week seemed to go extra slow & I couldn't be happier that it is the weekend.

Let's get into my favorites from this week shall we?

favorite laugh:

favorite must have for fall:

Sam Edelman Pierce Boots

Boot Cuffs

 Favorite new blog to follow:

Meg who blogs over at the wild and wily ways of a brunette bombshell. Check her out & you'll see why I enjoy reading her posts.

_______________________________________________________


I did a little much needed shopping last night and I thought I'd share with you my outfit, because personally, I'm in love with it!



Shoes: Kohl's $20 // Jeans: Michael Kors - Marshalls $30 // Sweater: Marshalls $14


Can I just tell you how excited I am that I scored a pair of $120 Michael Kors Jeans for $30! Talk about a good deal. I also got another pair of pants, shoes and 2 other shirts and I'm sure I will post them as well. Ah, I love shopping .. I had to really control myself last night because I wanted to buy everything.

PS. I know you guys are totally lovin' my at work bathroom mirror shots ;) I apologize.

I hope everyone has a great weekend & don't forget to check out my sponsor info & advertise with me!

2 comments:

  1. you're so kind--thank you so much, this is so flattering. and those boots have me swooning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with those boots. I need find a way to justify spending $270 for them though :) I'm working on it.

      Delete