August 6, 2012

Boycotting ..

I think it is absolutely ridiculous to see people boycotting restaurants such as Chick-fil-A & department stores such as JCPenny's based off of what that company does or doesn't support. I don't think that there is a major corporation out there that doesn't support something YOU don't particularly agree with. If you shopped according to what you do or don't believe no one would own and Apple product, eat at certain restaurants, or shop at Walmart (because they no longer support gays) or Home Depot (because they do support gays). We all compromise our beliefs at some point. There is no need to post "boycott this company now, because they don't believe what I believe" every other day on Facebook. Eventually every company out there is going to support something you don't agree with, what are you going to do then?

You don't have to agree with what I have to say .. but I'm so tired of seeing one sided posts all over Facebook about don't eat here, because they don't support gays .. or don't shop here because they support abortion ..

You may not agree with what every company does or doesn't support, I know I don't agree with everything, but come on .. it's 2012 .. what are people gonna do in a few years when EVERY company supports gay marriage .. if you don't support gay marriage then what, are you just not going to shop anywhere? No, I don't think so. So just get over it now people!


I feel better! :)

Have a wonderful Monday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I agree my dear! Everyone has their own opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree!!! well said.
    too bad more people dont see it that way

    ReplyDelete