August 10, 2012

Blog Change

I think this blog needs to be more about me & less about something that isn't even happening in my life right now "From Ms. to Mrs." ... although Tyler and I have been together for 5 years, and I may be close to becoming his Mrs. that isn't what is happening in my life right now. So, I don't think it is an appropriate title for my blog. I don't know what changes I'm going to make to my blog, but the name is one thing for sure.

I think I need to focus more on me and the things I enjoy. And although Tyler is part of all of that, he isn't all of what I enjoy and what goes on in my life ..

I don't say this in a selfish way, because I love Tyler very much and he is a very important part of my life. But, for now .. this is what I need to do. I need to stop focusing on what may be happening in the future and focus more on what's happening right now.

So, coming soon .. a new blog, a new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment