August 2, 2012

25 things

Some of these may be a repeat of my Confessions post from a few months ago, but we are still getting to know eachother. So, here's a little bit more about me :)

1. My favorite movie is probably Sweet Home Alabama .. no matter how many times I've seen it, if it's on TV, I watch it. This goes for a lot of movies though.
2. Once I get an idea into my head, I want to do it, and I want to do it now .. I become very determined.
3. On the other hand I get very bored very easily. This doesn't work well with number two. For example, I really want to re-finish our kitchen cabinets .. the reason that hasn't gotten done yet is because Tyler knows that once we start, I'm going to get bored, complain and complain about wanting to be done, and he'll get stuck doing it.
4. I have 1 tattoo, on my wrist .. it's a heart. I want more, but I'm a big baby.
5. I hate the word moist; and weird, rubbery food textures.
6. Speaking of rubbery food textures .. I hate seafood. Shrimp .. Lobster .. Crab .. don't like any of it. I think it is mainly the texture of the shrimp that has turned me off from all seafood.

7. Very rarely can I just come home from work and sit. I usually come home vacuum, start dinner, throw a load of wash in and don't sit down until after dinner is all cleaned up. I didn't use to be like this until we bought our first house.
8. I change my hair color way too often. I will get highlights then dye it then decide I want highlights again. And back and forth ... this is proably why my hair isn't in the best shape.
9. I love NYC, part of me would love to move there, just to say I expierenced it. But I don't think it could ever be a true NYC girl. Not for life. Philly = ♥
10. I think this is part of why I love NY so much, I feel like there is a never ending list of things I could photograph a million different ways. I love photography, it is my passion ..
11. I am a photographer on the side along with my day job. I wish I could do it full time but right now we don't have the money for me to quit work and try and start up a business. Maybe one day. Until them, I am totally ok with getting my photography fix in on the side.
12. I could spend hours roaming around craft stores.
13. I love picture frames. Maybe this goes along with my love for photography, but I always want to frame and hang everything. Seriously, my house would be covered in pictures frames (ok, maybe it kinda already is getting there) if it was up to me.

14. I am a total homebody and would prefer you come to me and we share a couple of glasses bottles of wine together than go out any day.
15. I am aggressive-passive personality. I get really angry first, blow up, then I feel bad.
16. I am really sarcastic and blunt.

17. I hate the sound of people chewing gum with their mouth open (learn some manners, cow) & the sound of dog nails on wood floors.
18. I am sad when I finish a book series. I felt lost after the last Hunger Games.
19. I've had a near death expirence in June 2011. My boyfriend saved my life. I say this in all seriousness .. if I wouldn't have been with him when I stopped breathing, I probably wouldn't be here today. I am so thankful to him for that.

20. I will write a post on what happend that day, one day. It's hard for me to talk about, I cry everytime I think about it.
21. If I didn't have my day job & wasn't a photographer I would probably be either a hair stylist or fashion design.
22. When I watch certian TV shows such as MTV's the Hills it makes me want to move to California. To the point where I look at houses (that are gorgeous and WAY out of our price range) Hey, it's ok for a girl to dream, right?
23. Once I'm done watching said show, I forget about it and am over the idea of moving to California. See? With the "I get bored easily" thing? Plus, I don't think I could ever move that far away from our families.
24. My favorite books are the Hunger Games series.
25. I drool, and I drool bad. On every pillow I own. I don't know why. True life.

No comments:

Post a Comment