July 26, 2012

Random Thursday Post

Everyone needs a good laugh, right? I know I do .. especially today.
I can't wait to go home and put my fat pants on, watch some movies and snuggle with my man.

Onto some laughs ...


Gee I don't know.  I guess if you do forget how to breathe, we won't have to read any more of your dumb-ass questions? Good riddance it will be!

Have you ever heard of the hospital? Why are there people like you, who instead of getting off your arse and seeking professional/medical help, you prefer switching on your PC, open a Yahoo! browser and type away your silly question.
I would like to add: Just like you put on weight when your brain registers new information.


Now, let's hear some of your answers because I'm sure a lot of you can come up with better answers than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment