July 24, 2012

Mission Impossible

I'm sorry I have totally been MIA since Friday. I spent most of my weekend either relaxing (which is nice for a change) and shopping for an office chair.

I am in search of a white one.





<-----LIKE THIS ONE














I feel like this is impossible .. impossible for my budget anyway. The only white office chairs I am able to find are somewhere around $300! While I would love to spend money on a nice comfortable office chair will I will be spending a good bit of my time, the boyfriend doesn't think it is reasonable to spend that much money on a chair. Boo! :(  If anyone has any ideas on where to get a cheaper version of this chair, please, please let me know! Until then .. I will continue what seems to feel like an impossible search for my white office chair.

My second choice would be a blue chair, similar in look and color to the one below:

 



















I would prefer if it had wheels, but at this point its not a necessity, I just want a damn chair! Right now we are using a bar stool, can I tell you how uncomfortable this is?!

Besides that we don't have very much going on. Today after work we have someone from an Australian Shepherd Rescue coming to evaluate our one year old Australian Shepherd. His name is Locke. Unfortunately we have to find him a new home due to my asthma to dogs and my allergies. If my asthma and allergies were anything close to "normal" then I would 100% deal with the sneezing and itchy eyes just to be able to keep our dog. But, unfortunately, this is not the case. I have been hospitalized many times due to the severity of my asthma. I cannot breathe in my own home on a daily basis, it is torture. (Tyler even saved my life one time, that is how bad it got). I'll save that story for another time.

And after that, we are headed to my sister-in-law's to bake cupcakes while the boys do "guy things" aka play video games! We are making a cupcake bouquet for our mother-in-law for her birthday. I got the idea off of Pinterest and wanted to try it .. so we are! I will take pictures and let you guys know how it turns out. My sister-in-law is wonderful with baking yummy cakes and icing so we'll have fun!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that office. I'd try checking Ikea and Home Goods, I usually find good stuff at both of those places!

    ReplyDelete