July 13, 2012

Mini photoshoot with Eli

Last night we had my brother-in-law and sister-in-law over with our niece and nephew. This little photo session was not planned but how could I resist? He was laying on his blanket kicking his feet and hitting the musical animals that played music. Everytime he got it by himself he got sooo excited! He is just the cutest!

Here are some pictures from last night!

Sorry if these aren't the best quality, they are off of my facebook since I am at work and don't have the originals that are on my computer. I will probably change them once I get home.










It took us 30 minutes to get this smile! Everytime I put the camera down to talk he would crack a smile. And as soon as I started snapping away, he got all serious again. It was worth it to get this precious smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment