July 19, 2012

It's OK Thursday & Instagram Dump


Picture Discriptions (left to right)
1. Ty and I on St. Patty's day 2012 2. Tyler holding our nephew Elijah for the first time 3. Another random of me and the Mr. ( what can I say, I like to take a lot of pictures ) 4. Us at the beach a few weeks ago 5. Me and our dog, Locke 6. Ty at the Phillies game 7. Me on the way to the beach 8. Elijah .. his pasifier says "stud muffin" 9. Tyler and I at a friends wedding 10. Eli at the beach 11. Tyler and his dad's dog Tess 12. Eli hanging out at our house 13. An old picture of us from 2009 14. Our niece Madelyn 15. Elijah at the pool 16. Brother and Sister lovin' 17. Wine tasting with the Mr ( we ending up walking away with 3 bottles .. we love us some wine! ) 18. Major cutie 19. Us at on the beach 20. The dock right around the corner from our house, it's beautiful 21. Ocean City, NJ  22. Beer sampler from a local resturant on Tyler's birthday

  

It's OK Thursday 

 Its Ok Thursdays

Today I am linking up with Neely for It's OK Thursday ..

Because:

It's OK ... that my dog has been driving me insane this past week or so.
It's OK ... that I am so over this heat.
It's OK ... that I just want to stay inside all day long because of said heat.
It's OK ... that I am officially ready for fall.
It's OK ... that all I can think about is new things we need to do in our house.
It's OK ... that I am SO ready for this week to be over and for it to be the weekend
It's OK ... that I keep adding things on the Mr's "to do" list.
It's OK ... to be too lazy to cook dinner, and just go out to eat!
It's OK ... to go on a pinning spree on pinterest, like everyday.
It's OK ... to get excited about getting new followers on my blog.
It's OK ... to have a lazy day and stay in your pj's all day. Which I wish I was doing right now.
It's OK ... that I am adding this to the list ... It's OK that I miss MTV's The Hills. I love me some Lauren Conrad and Brody Jenner!


Have a great Thursday everyone! It's almost the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment