July 18, 2012

I got a make over!

Okay, I, myself did not get a make-over .. but my blog did! I was up all night designing it ( I am now regretting this because I had to get up early for work this morning! .. Not even a cup of coffee is waking me up, I could fall asleep at my desk.. ) Anyways, It's still not exactly what I want it to be, but it is slowly getting there. I love the grey/blue color scheme and I'm trying my best to get all the colors to match. Last night I was making my header, which I think I'm pretty happy with. And I made my "home", "about me", "home tour" buttons, those need to be changed, they are the wrong color. But I didn't have the time to do it last night, I was falling asleep at my computer while working in photoshop, it was time for me to go to bed. When I did, I passed out .. and ended up over sleeping this morning. I don't think my employers unerstand the importance of my blogging while at work ..


Let me know what you guys think of the new design!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Can't wait to see the final product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job I LOVE how it looks!!

    ReplyDelete