July 19, 2012

Does anyone else ...

Does anyone else sit at home and watch re-run's on demand? I'm talking shows that are no longer on air, and you just miss them so much that you restart watching them all over again from season one? Yeah, I'm guilty of this. I'm talking MTV Laguna Beach and The Hills. I can't get enough. I love me some Lauren Conrad and Brody Jenner. I know, I know, reality TV .. so bad for you but, you can't get enough of it. But, honestly, you've got to admit, this show was much better than another one of my guilty pleasures like Jersey Shore, or Snooki and JWoww's spin off, which is on tonight, and I'm not gonna sit here and lie .. this is totally going to be the highlight of my night! Lame, I know. Oh well!




2 comments:

  1. Oh I have season 1-3 of Laguna Beach. I use to own theHills but I got rid of it. Butt I do agree, I watch reruns of my favorite shows. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! How could you get rid of the Hills? HA! I use good ol' Netfix most of the time. It's been so long that I feel like I'm watching it for the 1st time all over again.

      Delete