July 11, 2012

Confessions:

I am a total homebody and would prefer you come to me and we share a couple of glasses bottles of wine together than go out any day.

I drool, and I drool bad. On every pillow I own. I don't know why. True life.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who don't answer their phones. You have a cell phone, whyyy must you not answer my calls. What if it was an emergency. My mother especially does this. She will put me on hold to answer calls, but never and I mean never will get off the phone to answer my calls. That, or she will always say the famous "I didn't hear it ring" or "It didn't ring at all". I shouldn't just say this is just my mother, because it's not .. this is my entire family. They can all be together and not one of them will answer!

I've worked since I was 15. McDonald's. Aeropostale. The Picture People. and Two Nursing Homes as a CNA. and now I work as an administrative assistant/receptionist for a Pharmaceutical Company. Photography is still my number one passion and I will always do it. Full time or on the side I don't care as long as I get to keep using my camera.

I cuss like a sailor. I think I picked this habit up while working at the nursing homes. I know that sounds terrible, it just can be a very stressful job. Something about the environment and the people around sends my mouth into potty overload. Ever since I haven't been able to stop

Multi-tasking is not my thing. I can do it with things. But not with people. I can't carry on more than on conversation. And I certainly can't carry on a conversation when I'm in the middle of doing something else.

Tyler will tell me something and I kid you not, 10 minutes later I go to him and will ask him a question about what he just came and told me.

I am a spontaneous individual and when I have my heart set on something? I get it or I do it. Okay, not even my heart, just my eyes. I make it happen, someway... somehow. It will happen.

On the other hand I find that I like to start big projects ( currently I really really and trying to talk Tyler into painting our ugly kitchen cabinets white ) and then half way through the excitement is gone and I complain and just want to be done with whatever my crazy brain got set on starting. I think that is why he hasn't agreed to take on this big project with me. =P

I am a reality TV JUNKIE. Teen Mom. Real World. Hate to admit it, even Jersey Shore & the Kardashians. These shows are like car wrecks .. terrible, but you just can't help but watch.

                                          I am a Pinterest junkie. I can't get enough of it.

These are just some random things about me. What are some things we have in common? I'm sure it's more than we thought. Leave me a comment and let me know! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment