May 23, 2012

Our Story [Ashley & Tyler]

Well, here is a little bit about us! We have been together for 5 years! Well, ALMOST! A little over a month until it's offically 5 years. We just bought our first house together and are still getting settled in with LOTS to do each and every day. I plan to keep my blog updated with the progress of the house and new projects I come up with. This is never ending. ( I'm always coming up with new things I want to do to the house! Tyler is a nurse and I work as a receptionist as well as do my own photography as a side job (that is my true passion). I [Ashley] thought I would start this blog to pass some time. And what better way than to share this picture of me and my love (taken about 4 years ago) from when we were on one of our first vacations together. I'm sure this post will be the first of many, many, many more to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment